Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Working on Christms is not so bad. Would you like to know why? Well, because the famous actor known as Colin Farrell is from Dublin, loves Dublin, and just so happens to come visit the poor sick kids at the children's hospital every Christmas in Dublin. HAHA!!

So, yes, I met, talked to, end even touched Colin Farrell. Not as inappropriately as I would have liked to touch him, but I will definately never wash my right shoulder again.

FYI, he's about 10 times hotter in person. DELICIOUS.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I very much disagree Ding...as I'm working too and get no wonderful famous visitors to my office! Nice work though, proud of you keeping trixie at bay ;)

Merry Christmas!
Lisa

cff admin said...

Thanks for this story! We love hearing about the great things that Colin does.. without seeking publicity!

You are lucky to have gotten to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... I am a HUGE (Dutch) Colin fan and I managed to meet him in Belgium in Feb. 2007. Now 10 months later I'm still grinning from ear to ear! I got a tight hug, a big kiss (just on the cheek unfortunately :-))and he called me Darling! I too had more - inappropriate - things in mind but my husband was watching, taking pictures... :-) But well, one should have something left to wish for...

I do not agree with you on one thing, however. He's not 10 but 1,000 times hotter in person... and charming as hell!

Best wishes for 2008, Judith

Melissa said...

You should have licked him. That's all I'm saying.

See you in a few weeks! And then again a few weeks later! xoxo

Anonymous said...

colin is not only a great actor he's a humanitrian as well and i am so happy to hear that he keeps doing all the charities and nice things for less fortunate one, way to go colin.