Yes, the devil makes really cute patent leather heels, makes you buy them and then does not provide a taxi at the end of the night so you have to walk over a mile home in them. He also makes Irish Christmas parties that keep you out until 5 or 7 am and hung over for 2 days afterward.
So, yes, it is the holiday season, and the Irish celebrate with gusto. 2 work parties in 2 weeks, this means 2 nights out, the earliest arrival home being 5 am. This is not the way "girls with their acts together" (or GAT's, as I like to call them) behave. GAT's would show up in sensible shoes, sip 2 drinks maximum, then be home at a respectable hour so they are not useless for days after. If you know me though, you will know I am not a GAT, and that I try to drink the same amount, if not more, than what others around me are drinking, and am usually the last one out. Hence, my hangover and I think my feet might be broken from the devil shoes. I miss last call being at 130 am and going home instead of to a "late bar" that serves drinks until the sun comes up.
I think you guys may have to throw an intervention for me when I get home due to my new Irish drinking habits .
So, yes, it is the holiday season, and the Irish celebrate with gusto. 2 work parties in 2 weeks, this means 2 nights out, the earliest arrival home being 5 am. This is not the way "girls with their acts together" (or GAT's, as I like to call them) behave. GAT's would show up in sensible shoes, sip 2 drinks maximum, then be home at a respectable hour so they are not useless for days after. If you know me though, you will know I am not a GAT, and that I try to drink the same amount, if not more, than what others around me are drinking, and am usually the last one out. Hence, my hangover and I think my feet might be broken from the devil shoes. I miss last call being at 130 am and going home instead of to a "late bar" that serves drinks until the sun comes up.
I think you guys may have to throw an intervention for me when I get home due to my new Irish drinking habits .
No comments:
Post a Comment