Saturday, October 20, 2007
I am now a K Mart Shopper
Well, folks, I have been taken back to the fun filled days of my childhood when I appreciated places like KMart and JC Penny's for their sense of fashion at reasonable prices. That's right, I said their sense of fashion. I have figured out in the past few months that Ireland is ripping me off, big time. You can't find anything decent anywhere that is a good price. Coors light for 5 euro (that's about $7, by the way), are you kidding me? Coffee for 4 euro (about 6 bucks). Seriously. So, today I went shopping at Penney's, it's the Irish version of JC Pennys. And I liked it. Three pairs of shoes and 2 candles for 33 euro. I have been converted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey my fellow blogger! I feel your pain on the expensive stuff....not as bad as you are though. But still, both Hawaii and Alaska are quite a bit more expensive than the rest. And dealing with mostly local stores is a pain, but happy days!!!!! Target is coming here next year!!!
Take care,
Lisa
Post a Comment